Thursday, July 18, 2013

Specially Dedicated to Charis Ding Sue Fei

Today is a special day, for someone really special in my life. I would like to pay her tribute....and dedicate this very post to her....

My best friend from high school, whom I admire eversince I was in form 2 simply because I thought she was rather quiet and cool.

My best friend who loved me even when I didn't know how to love myself. Accepted me and treated me differently when I felt most rejected in my life.

My best friend who allowed me to pour my heart and share my problems. Who was there to hold me and allow me to cry, complain and rant all I can when I had low self-esteem (you have no idea how much she has to put through with me).

My best friend who discussed values of life with me, correcting my views and helping me to see things I can never see.

My best friend who would speak to my parents just so that she could bring me to church camp and my surprise birthday party.

My best friend who year after year followed up with my life despite of how far or near we are from each other.

My best friend who trusted me with her stories even when I do not feel qualified to be trusted.

My best friend who believed in me when I said I wanted to study psychology...who prayed with me and sought advises with me.

My best friend who was there for me when I had depression and complications in relationships, as I went through teenage raging hormones, allowing me to call her in the middle of the nights to pour my frustrations and discontentments.

Most importantly, my best friend who changed my life forever....I am forever indebted to her. Because through her, I came to know Jesus and my life was never the same eversince. Today I am living a life full of hope, full of purpose, full of security, full of strength, full of values, full of confidence, full of joy, full of vision...

Thank you for being in my life, Charis. Your existence made a difference every step I take today. Thank you for not giving up in reaching out to me, and for the constant "bible discussion" we have had in the form 6 years. Even though form 6 years were one of the toughest years in life, but I have never regretted....because it was in those years that I have grown to learn how to pray and depend on God. This is the best decision I have ever made. I wouldn't want to have it any other way....

Thank you for touching my life through Him. You are my very precious friend through all seasons, times of our lives, wherever we are....

So grateful for you. Happy Birthday, Fei :)



Praying for you and thanking God for you always as you continue in your venture of transforming more lives of little children throughout our nation.

Love you.

A song that speaks of how I feel today :)