Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Babbling session

Things I need to really work on as I aim to be a professional psychologist

1. Proper sleep
2. Proper food
3. Being ON TIME!

I am still having issues with gauging how long to travel even though I have lived in Selangor for many years. And I dread driving during jam hours (because it is scary), hence I always drag my feet to drive during peak hours. But at times, these things are inevitable. So probably because of that, I often delay time to be on the road (unconsciously?) hence lateness?

Oh Lord, would You cause the government to establish a proper extensive public transport please!! And I am going back to school next year...in HELP....most jammed place ever in the morning. I wonder how am I going to survive.... 

I also recently noticed I have another kind of disease....which is, when start a task....I must see it FINISH (at least that specific task) before leaving the office. People call me workaholic...but it is more of my lack of confidence on my memory (knowing where to pick up again the next morning), and also the OCD inability to let go of something not done (the heart will not be able to be at peace --- like something hanging).


All in all, my resolution of the year is picking up. Good! But well, I don't reckon that I am getting used to the habit yet. Sometimes, I forget....that I need to take care of my health above everything else. And of course....TIME management...Must....learn....to....let.....go.....(Nooooooo~~~~~)

Oh, well. I'm not perfect. Glad that these things are rubbing on me and bugging me more. 
Things to work on this season!