Saturday, October 25, 2014

ENOUGH!!

It is enough!!!

I want to shout this at the top of my lungs because this is just so liberating.
It is enough!

Enough of the times when I am demotivated by circumstances with my loved ones robbing away my joy and passion.
Enough of the times I feel so discouraged and affected by the ongoings and then amplifying it to my current situation.
Enough of the times I only focus on what is negative and forget about thanksgiving.
Enough of the times being preoccupied with what's not....instead of what is.
Enough of the times I strangle myself for not being to meet certain expectations, trying to be all competent.
Enough of the times of trying to be strong when I am not, believing that it is necessary to be the emotionless pillar to my loved ones.
Enough of the times I feel I need to focus my energy on solving the issues in my life when all I needed to do is surrendering to You.
Enough of the times I tell myself I need more energy to attend to the circumstances in my own life depriving this energy from what I am passionate about, what I was called to do.
Enough of the times I feel so insecure trying to find security elsewhere, when all I need is to just run into Your secure embrace.

Vulnerability is not weakness. IT IS STRENGTH!!
Insecurity comes. Pain surfaces. Fear overwhelms. Disappointments are inevitable. Expectations may get trampled. Circumstances grew bigger by day. Nothing is within my control. Future is terrifying.

Yet.....MY JESUS IS ON THE THRONE. Can you beat that?!?!?!!
Victory is ALREADY MINE!! Get it? HAHAHA!!

To anything that is trying to rob the joy and love in Jesus....make people believe that we need to do something, and take matters to our own hand....Listen up!

I am waging a war against you.
The children of God is waging a war against you!!

##

And so I will look to Jesus even more!
I will pursue my passion even more!
I will be soak in His love even more!
I will sing His praises even more!
I will burrow into His heart even more!
I will proclaim His promises over my family even more!
I will proclaim His promises over my future even more!
AND I WILL TRUST HIM EVEN MORE!!!!

Because CHRIST IS ENOUGH!

When I take matters into my own hand, I am fearful
But when I TRUST HIM......the fear vanishes. I acknowledge His power and seating on the throne....that I am His daughter and He has for me the best interest in His heart....

Come what may.....even if it means I lose all that I love.....I know Daddy's ever-pursuing love surpasses it all. And I will never be lack of it....and that is ENOUGH! :)

*dance. skip. twirl. wiggle*
So thankful. So blessed. I am falling in love with Him even more. Owh...~ And yes...I will BUILD YOUR CHURCH on this Rock....and the Gates of Hades shall not prevail against it!!! I will build those You have placed under my care. Because this is YOUR CHURCH!

When we declare it is enough.....The quiet whispers of longing grew louder and turned into a battle cry. Every war that we wage against the situations in our lives with Jesus - Our God is He who fights for us :) It is DONE. We've won!! Period.