Wednesday, April 9, 2014

What's your response?

Many are called but few are chosen.

We are all called. But how do we become the chosen? It lies in our response to the call of God.

Today, I want to mark this in my calendar as a significant date.
Today, I want to remember the promises I've made
Today, I want to remember the times when I felt so sold out.
Today, I want to remember the times I want to give it all to You in exchange of all of You
Today, I want to just have YOU. and that's all I want.. YOU....alone. 
Today, I dedicate this post to You, Daddy.


My answer is YES

YES YES YES YES YES YES YES

YESSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!
YYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YES!!!
YES!!!
YES!!!

Come consume me.