Sunday, August 5, 2012

Song Writing Attempt

Recently just bump into some of the old songs I wrote. Felt like posting them up for memory sake. Haha. The vocals are a bit cacat. And especially some of the lyrics for the first few songs are not very fresh. But I figure it is nice to have some of these memories kept somewhere. Maybe my grandchildren will discover them someday. Hoho.

Here is my first song: 

My Only My First - 2008
Guitarist: Hunter Leow




Wrote this second song when I suddenly woke up in the middle of the night and felt the overwhelming presence of God. Its my first and only time feeling that overwhelming presence who urge you to wake up and just worship in the middle of the night. Felt really good.

Complete - 2008
Guitarist: Hunter Leow

Cannot find the file at the moment. Will upload when I find it



Third song: Wrote it in the midst of the circumstances. Wanting to be a bolder witness for Christ

Closer - 2010
Cacat Guitar: Hazel Saw (haha.Think Guitar string was a bit too loose)




Finally, this year I wrote my fourth song. When Abel asked the worship team to write a song. I asked myself what inspire me. So here it is:

Everything - 2012
Guitarist: Sebastian Teoh



And on my baptism day, the most significant day of my life (after waiting for 10 years) I wrote this song:

Today -2012
Guitarist: Sebastian Teoh



Need to continue writing to work on this skill. Toodles~