Friday, July 23, 2010

22.7.2010

It has been long since I blogged.

Would like to record down the very important moments in my life.

Apart from being attached currently (LOL...surely you have a lot of revelations and depend on God more than ever)....I have been feeling that something within was awaiting to breakthrough.

Recently I couldn't stop thanking God that I am alive at a time such as this. Being such a dynamic church. My mind has been constantly blown away again and again and again...From Asia Conference, to Services with AR Bernard, To Pastor Andrew Gray, and then Pastor John Andrews...

Just felt something within expanded. And I begin to think of ways to really do more things, within the CG, with my life, with my family, with my work....Just felt my perception change altogether and especially now being in a relationship, I believe both Melvyn and I can do even more to bring down the Kingdom of God...

I was amazed by all these amazing speakers challenging my mindset, my heart over and over again....and wow...God is just amazing. Perhaps I should consider going SOT sooner! Hahaha....Hmm...but right now, whatever revelation He has given me, is more than enough for me to work for at this stage.

Can't wait to hear more, see more and do more with God...! Woooohoooo!!

Loving Jesus more and more everyday!