Monday, January 18, 2010

Transition Period & Missing you missing me!

Past few weeks till the very day, I have received many messages and posts about my members missing me. So to E30 and E45, just so you guys know, I miss all of  you very very very much as well. You guys are like family to me. 2010 is a bigger journey for all of us. So sad beginning of this year I am unable to be there to experience the heat together. But, I believe you guys can feel my 'kerinduan' from afar. Haha. And I have heard so many stories, breakthroughs, passions and fire about all of you. I m really really proud of how all of you have grown.

Thank you guys, for always sustaining me, running my vision, and making things happen. I truly truly appreciate you guys so so much. *sobs*







Truly the best is yet to come, amen? 2010 we are going to penetrate new areas and do greater things for God.

Currently in hometown, and I love being at home. So relaxed, so taken care of, and prone to laziness...hahaha....However, this holiday, I have learned so much, that I believed it is preparing me for the next season. I have gone through things here, as well as have many realisations. Like I always say, I love holidays. It is these times that I am not occupied by too many things, and are able to draw near to God.

I have also been preparing myself for a transition season to the working world, working life. Cannot be not disciplined anymore. Need to sleep early. Have to learn to manage finances even more now, since I am already taking full responsibilities of my own finances, and also have to learn to adapt to the working world (don't know what to expect as I always say that I m not street smart). Learning to be practical!

Going through this period, I realized that I can be overly worried about things at times. I often have the inclination of wanting to plan and make things perfect! No room for mistakes! But the fact is human will make mistakes and it is okay to bang a few walls and learn from them. So I have decided to be less judgmental about my capability in adapting to the working world, and less fearful of consequences that are not even happening! I indeed cannot do much, but with God....I am limitless, man! Haha...I can do anything. I am invincible :P

So here it is! I am preparing myself....and I believe I am gonna be awesome. I will learn and do great. I am believing God for a great experience and journey with Him once again this year in 2010. I have a feeling I am gonna really be directed toward my destiny this year. It would be a clearer picture. CAN'T WAIT to see what is in store! It's gonna be the best year yet. Like what Pastor Derek said: Glory to glory...Woohoo! I am excited! And I am excited about seeing my college mates, cell members, choir members, outreach members, friends, leaders again!

With Love!