Sunday, December 27, 2009

When the Saws are in Unison

Phew...Past week, I have been shopping and shopping and shopping non-stop for DAYS. Well, that is because my dearest mummy was around in KL, and honestly I admire the strength of her legs. She could walk from morning, till the mall closes at night! We have gone to many many different places like Sungei Wang, Pavilion, Time Square, One Utama, Sunway Pyramid...etc etc (not to mention the other days when my mom shop without me....fuh!)

So, I guess, I have compensated my lack of exercise for the WHOLE YEAR within just few days....muahahhaa...and oh boy, I love the dresses I bought. I got to wear them for a shopping spree one of the days. And seriously, it feels different when you wear dress. Normally, I wear t-shirt and jeans, and you can walk pass anybody without anyone noticing your existence. This time, when I wore this new dress.....well, not to say that more people notice me because I was pretty, but....you know how people often notice a very tall, long-legged girl, with long flowy hair, strong perfume scent, and pretty dresses, and sharp heels passing by? Not because they are particularly pretty, but your reflexes just somehow turn around to give a second look...like there's a magnet?? Am I hearing a NO? Ok, let's be honest....I NOTICE THEM TOO! ahakz....well, that was how I felt at least that day. Haha...except that I only fulfill ONE of the many criterias. That is the pretty dress....nyiahahaa....

So you see, sometimes what you wear influences how the crowd looks at you. No wonder, it is important to wear very nicely and appropriately during interviews. So here is my pretty dress...One of it.....Well, it might be unpretty to you, but I LIKE IT! *wiggle*.....so here here



without cardigan


with cardigan

Not to mention some other pictures I took during shopping. Hahahhaa...I was a little bored XP


And presenting...the Heineken Christmas Tree...

Oh boy...uh....I experienced snow at Pavilion too. But phone died, so no pictures....Anyhoo....

Here is some pictures from my dad's birthday. Imagine your earthly dad and your heavenly daddy has the same birthday! So cool Right?!! Yea so it was Christmas, and everybody was all dressed up to a very prestigious hotel for a dinner. Well, I thought it was Taiping, and you needn't have to dress really super nice...So obviously from the picture below you can see I am underdressed compared to everyone else...=_='''


 


But it is okay! I still have fun!! And uh, there is a sky bar at the rooftop! with swimming pools....so we got into camwhoring mode and tadaa...these are the pictures...

thats my beautiful mom...



that's the very pretty daughter XP


second brother with his muscle hands (we call him Popeye) with his pretty girlfriend (we call her Olivia)
oooo....a perfect match! teehee



big brother and girlfriend...aheemm....wedding bells wedding bells

And finally we got home for the traditional cake cutting ceremony. TADDAA....dad was all shy, but we forced him to do it anyway...teeheee





 
And there my three monkey brothers.
2nd bro: Look at my muscles man
1st bro: Oh my new touchscreen mobile is more interesting
Little bro: *sneer* Don't he realize he looks like an alien? (in the heart)
Hazel: (The camera person)...nyiahahah...I get to type and say what I want!



Thats me. I plan to bring this to Bali as a beach hat. So cute right? I know.

And then the next day, again they decided to bring me to another prestigious hotel in Taiping. ( I wonder how many big pretty hotels were opened while I was gone? Oh gosh...) 





 

Again as usual I was underdressed...



But I had  fun....hahahaha....Oh well...that sums up my week with my family. Crazy gatherings, crazy people, but loving the homely feeling. Mom has been making me do a lot of house chores so that I will be a NORMAL adult when I step into working world. Like know how to cook and all sorts....Love her to bits. hehe.....tadaa...I am done. Time to eat and feed the growling monster...RARRR!

toodles~