Friday, May 9, 2008

HOLIDAY!

Helllloooo....!!

I have been in Taiping for a lonnnggg looonnngg looonnnggg looonnngg time.....Holiday is ending soon :( Time in Taiping was limited...however i manage to squeeze in some fun and did many many crazy things. I got a new phone (yay!), I cut my hair, went to museum, and even fix braces!! woohoo....

and my dearest, wonderful, amazing, gorgeous, terrific friends, Anna and Eng Kim came to visit me in my peaceful hometown. It was a fruitful trip. I believe both Anna and Eng Kim agreed! *wink*

here are some of the crazy pictures I have taken throughout the holidays. LOL...can't believe i am posting this up!

Mangosteen

Anna the Sui Sui...

Eng Kim and the Mangosteen...

Ooo...the elephant skull

Ek & Anna

Blow...Blowwwwww...

......=_=''''.....

Ooohhh...Sepia Style

Typical big brother bully scenario!...EK, i have proof! *glares*

Happy Family!

????0.0???

Yo! Meet the warrior girl beside the meriam!

And then she drives her war chariot...

leggies leggies..

oooo....oooo...oooo....oooo

The masking ladies..haik!

And not forgetting the braces chick now..

So this basically sums up my Taiping Holiday! ahaha....my braces are causing me not able to talk.....goodness...torturous....and the squarish peg thing keep coming out....wonder how am i to fix it (it's the second time!)...oh well...shall have nice smiles in few months time... i shall be grateful...weehee.e.... coming back to KL soon....so all the people out there, don't miss me and don't show any reaction when you see me ya? Except those of happiness and gratitude :P hehehe....Kidding!

Toodles~ Peace