Monday, May 28, 2007

A Wonderful Day...

 


Yesterday i had a wonderful time with my mom, shopping, buying things, and chatting about many many things..and my mom also blessed me with two skirts, one bag, and one pair of slippers...Hallelujah!!!

Though, these two days, things were quite challenging for me, and my faith was stretched from time to time, i am really really grateful because i have been blessed in one way or another...things can be different if you choose to look at them from different perspectives...

and i had really alot of fun spending the little time i can find with my mom...my mom is amazing..because she is the only one who will allow me to feel like a child...or rather allow me to be a child :P haha...and yesterday was really a wonderful day because i expected spending a meaningful, fruitful time with my mom...in fact, i think everyday should be expected and proclaimed that way....every bad day on the other hand, should be filled with good thoughts so that the negativity wouldn't be too overwhelming until it chokes our bright side....for a wonderful day is not determined by our current affairs. A wonderful day is lived by choice...

therefore yesterdays and today...could all be wonderful =) in fact, it should be...

p/s: i miss you mommy. thank you :)