Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Inspirationssss


hey all...well..today i just felt like writing about people who inspired me throughout my life....and i think it is important to blog about it so that number one, it helps you to remember - in case we grow old and we all have amnesia :P...number two, i think it serves as a purpose to encourage and to show appreciation to that person,..and number three, i just feel like doing it! LOL...so...yah....i will do it!...i believe in being spontaneous once in awhile in life...heee =) and it is not always that i find it inspiring to write blogs (i am quite lazy to be short =P) oh well..here it goes

my first inspiration would be my MUMMY!!!!!



oh well, i intend to put her personal picture but i don't have a nice one so the best i could put is the one with my dad...(she is very fussy bout pictures...later not nice she will nag me :P)...so yeap...like any other mothers...she nags...no doubt bout that....but she is still the most special mommy in the world, you know why?....cos she has been through a rough childhood..and when i was growing up, she only gives me the best!....and that would be exposing me to all sorts of activities...ballet, music..etc etc....and last time i used to groan about it saying how tiresome and lifeless having have to go through all these?...but now i thank God she gave me an opportunity to learn all these things...i actually enjoy them now...cos i know how to do these things...and and....even though there are lots of times we argued and all...but yah...she still never fails to make me milo and tuck me to bed when i was too tired of studying...ask me how my exams went...and she knows most of my secrets and deepest feelings...hee~....even though sometimes i annoy her by reminding her repeatedly not to reveal my secrets...she still listens patiently...and yah..she force me to do housework cos she said it is important for survival skills...i complained usually...but now i thank God she forced me to learn cos now in college i gotta do almost everything myself...and my washing machine broke!....so yah...with my own two hands...i am able to survive...lol ITS A MIRACLE!..but oh well...i was brought up well :P...and yap yap..she is my inspiration because she is so indescribably special...way beyond explaination...i wanna grow up to be like her someday..when i am a mother =)


Second inspiration is my DADDY!!!!!



oh..my dad is very very very protective of me....and he always scares my friends...LOL...cos everyone thinks he is fierce....but my dad is actually quite sweet you know?...he always does things secretively...because he is quite a conservative dad...so yah..when he wanna express he cares...he don't usually do it openly...so he always does it behind...and then yah...usually he does it silently lah....and he is becoming more and more cute now....and i love poking his tummy :P cos it is so adorably round...and see that checked shirt my dad is wearing?....cool right?...my dad actually wears checked shirt!...and that is because i told him he look nice...cos it is in fashion...lol.... :P sorry ya...self-praising is an international disgrace...forgive me for my unintentional self-praising...nolah..he actually wears that because my mom bought it for him... =) and oh...he is one big inspiration of mine...because he gains respect wherever he goes and whenever he talks to us...(me and my siblings) his words are actually really wise you know?...its like...listening to Confucius...and yea...he is a great dad!...and he is a successful man...and i love him alot....despite having have to support three other kids...two in college...he still wants to give me the best....wants me to study what i want...in the best college...so yah...i am really grateful he is my dad...the bestest dad ever!!...boy i am so blessed with so many best things! hee =)


Third inspiration - my hometown pastor and his wife (DALBIR AND LAI PHING)



My pastor and wife have been guiding me through my spiritual walk since i started my journey with God 4 years ago...and i thank God they are there....many times i almost fall...they are there to catch me, uphold me, and pray for me...they have been giving me constant trainings too...like train me so that i would be braver...to boost my self-esteem and so forth...and with all the flaws they see in me, they continue encouraging me without discriminations or biasness...and i thank God because of them, i am where i am today..they are like spiritual parents to me...shaped me and disciplined me like their own daughter...and i really thank God for their presence in my life...without them, things would have been so much different...and now i am a better person...they are my inspiration because they always believe in bringing out the best that is planted in everyone, and they never cease to believe in miracles and they always set good examples to the youth....and someday i wanna be a great leader like them too...they might seem like normal leaders on the outside...but little that they know, they have been impacting lives after lives in their quest of fulfilling God's calling....well, at least they have impacted mine =)


 


Fourth Inspiration - my cell group leader SHIRLEY BOON



What i admire about her the most is the way she carries her life and the closeness of her walk with God....everytime she tells us of how she talks to God and how God reminds her of certain things in life...it makes me feel like wanting to be there...not to say that we cannot be there...everyone of us can experience that closeness...but the reason why i want to be there is because of the evidence shown through her life...and she truly shines so much that at times when i look at her worship lead in front of the crowd, i can feel God smiling at her...saying that...He is so proud of her...and i really want that too!.i want God to be proud of me..and she is so willing to serve others, encourage others and making the best out of everything, particular bout excellence, leading people and caring for others.... and and she is my inspiration because God is so evident in her life...and the way she walks her life and carries herself is already changing the lives of others...and thats the best thing someone can ever own...the glory of God portraying out from the inside...its just amazing...someday i want to be like her too =)


Fifth Inspiration - my best friend CHARIS DING



she was the one who brought me to Christ, who had seen me through my good and bad times, carried me through good and bad times...encouraging me...and still stick to me after seeing all my flaws...i thank God for her...because her life has been an evident to me too...i always wanted to be as confident as her because she is so sure of who she is in Christ that she let nothing around her shake her stand...i admit i can be quite weak in this area...that's why i am learning to stand on a steady ground like her...and i believe it is working because as it is said...you are who you mix with...so yah....and she loves me just the way i am..good or bad inside out...and we have gone through soooooo many good and bad times together....cried together laughed together...and we even talked bout how when we grow old, we shall matchmake our children..LOL....but yah...she is one great sister God has blessed me with...and even though now we are apart and we often are busy with our own things...but we never cease to spend a minute or two saying hie in msn when we see each other...she is really great...and i believe she is sent to my life for a reason...and one of the biggest reason was to bring me to Christ =) amen!....but hey...all glory to God =P.....she is my inspiration because she never fails to encourage me to do things beyond what i imagine i can do....and she has always put up with my annoying ..."howww...??" questions...respect..!..heee ~ and oh..she is one cool chick who plays the drum! all cool single guys can come for interview...but have to go through me first..to be filtered out =P muahahhahha


yaps....so here are the special people in my life....and i thank God for putting them in my life else things wouldn't have been complete without them...alright time to hit my books again...till we meet in next blog...toodles~


p/s: note that these are the human inspirations i have here on earth...but the ultimate one would always still be GOD...hehehehe....