Saturday, April 21, 2007

BREAK!!!

This is officially my first day of semester break!!! And this morning feels very different...feels very much refreshed and like a renewed person, yet feels like crying...heee...cos i really miss this place....its not that i don't like going home....but the fact that i just had my break...my actual free time to spend with people i hope to spend with but i gotta go home...i wanna go church spend my whole day there....and just be there and fellowship with some of my friends....it has been long since i really had the actual chance to do that without a heavy-laden heart...worrying if i don't go home how am i going to finish my homework, assignments, studies, etc etc etc....


But yea, i know i have a better purpose...and i miss home too..and my parents surely indeed, quite obviously miss me alot....hahaha.....as soon as they knew i finished my exam on friday, they will be rushing down to KL just to see me.....they say they are gonna come here for holidays la (being traditional and all shy...cannot show that they miss me...) but yah...i know they do...cos i miss them alot alot too...=) and this time i go home....i hope i can make them feel i am really different and that they can really see me having the inner testimony wherever i go....i really need God's strength to help me do that though....


yesterday i went cell group meeting....it was really awesome....but funny though....hahaha...here's what happened....i was suppose to attend my replacement cell group...and so i thought we were all suppose to just choose a cell group to go to since my cell leader won't be there and all the interns will be taking over....but learnt my lesson la...cannot simply assume..hahaha...so i went to Kathy's cell group...thinking that ohh today shirley will come for special visitation since she said she is going to meet me later....and i don't even know why i ever assume that cos she didn't say she was going to kathy's cell group...she just said meet me later...so i was thinking...hrmm...hunter and my cell group leader always go same cell group one...so i guess where hunter is she will be there lah...so i went....and kathy saw me...she was super shock...and she was asking me why am i here and all...and i looked at her blankly and say....i come for replacement cell group...and then....ya..she didn't say anything la..except pretend to "shoo" me away...hahaha..so yah...wah...waiting la...waiting...


then i asked her..."hey, when is shirley coming ya?"...and she said..."huh?...why shirley coming? she won't be coming here and giving me surprise visitation i guess cos jan was so tired and she should be there helping her out."...and i said...." but she told me she is going to see me later..."...and she said..." she should be in jan's cell group la...".


so i messaged shirley and told her i am in kathy's cell group...and she asked me..." eh?..why are you there?...you are suppose to be here following me mah..."....so i was so blur...didn't know that that was the common cell group she goes to....goshh...imagine how slow and ignorant i can be?! LOL....so after everybody had introduced themselves...and realising i was in the wrong cell group...i smiled at them...i stood up, and waved bye-bye...cos i am moving to the place i am suppose to go...and everyone stared at me thinking what was wrong lah...lol....and cute little kathy...hahaha...to ease all the confusion she said..."its ok its ok...she came to the wrong cell group"....and everybody burst out laughing...ahhahaa...but yea...it was a sweet, funny mistake....and i could't help thinking how ignorant i could be some more...i think i must really equip myself more and really find out everything properly about CHC....until now i can still be quite slow and ignorant about things....some members and leaders i still don't know!....some i forgotten their names though...i think i must start taking down pictures and labelling names in my book..and everynight before i sleep...i must revise and go through..or something like that...or perhaps i should go check on my short-term and long-term memory stores...


okay...this is just briefly what happened yesterday...but it was really fun!...hee..yesterday i had a great time...and i was totally being able to freely be myself....LOL...more than that i guess....no frowned face, no exhausted brain....no nothing!...just me....God and lalalala.....everything is sooo relaxeddddd.......finally!....but ya.....this is not the important interesting part...i am going to talk bout yesterday's cell group meeting next blog!..For more information about hazel and her life, check out the next blog...which will be posted in just within another half an hour....yay!..so excited! clap clap clap*..happy holidays hazel....i am gonna miss CHC so much..please just update me ya??...anyone at all!!!....