Thursday, April 11, 2013

Rest....

Rest...

Sometimes, I feel invincible that I do not need any of it. I could go on for days like machine gun.
Sometimes, I feel I really need it.
Which, I think biologically my body, and my mind does give signal for me to do so too. Hoho. Bad, Hazel...Bad...

I often forgot that when age catches up, you can no longer expect yourselves to move about like you were in your early 20s or in your teens.
Kinda miss those days when I can just make it through the week or month sleeping just 1-2 hours a day. haha! Much more accomplished in a day!

Now I wonder how will I survive when I get back to school to pursue my Masters. Hrmm...God have mercy on me!

Well, now I felt compelled to do even more in every single way.
But there were handful of times I wished I didn't have to do anything at all. Those are the times I know, my mind and soul is yelling for me to give them some attention.

"Stop, Hazel. Feed me!"

Probably drained from the many late nights, demanding requests and helping others solve issues of life. Which I totally enjoy doing. My motivation is in the fact that I am able to make a difference for my dear Daddy. But after a draining day, its important to not forget to spend a little effort in feeding our soul.

Ah....movies...books....music...hangouts. Love them. Ultimately...Daddy...

Well is my soul, My rest is in Thee...
Short simple words. But so true. At times like these, lying on the bed, waiting to fall asleep with good worship songs in your ear, and feeling Daddy's arms embracing you in the lullaby is the best therapy.

Can't wait to go home to get my soul therapy today =))