Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Time

Wish I had more time to pen my thoughts down like I used to. But obviously as you grow older, you only get busier with the increasing responsibilities in life. Nonetheless, I am determined to squeeze out time to spend time with my life team, my ever amazing disciples, and also to work on my passion.

Recently, I find myself becoming quite interested with business. Learning a lot of negotiation skills from my boss. And also to deal with different circumstances at workplace. Its eye-opening!! Woot! I am determined to find ways to start my own business, hopefully be a successful social entrepreneur in the near future. Working on it. Not gonna jump into it, but one step at a time. I believe all these experiences are worth it (even though it can be quite stretching at times).

Yesterday, I was approached by the director of Redeeming Roses ministry. Boy, I didn't know Malaysia have such a ministry. I was searching for it, but the nearest I could find was to be at the streets to meet the needs of homeless. But when I found out about Redeeming Roses ministry (to help women recovering from abuse and exploitation)...I am quite taken aback. Something close to my heart, and I'd like to look into very much.

Excited of what is ahead :) Life is short. Seize opportunities and make a difference.