Monday, November 23, 2009

God does honor HUMAN! =DD

I am SOOOOO amazed with God.

I am so grateful for Him...He loves me so much, at times I think He spoils me *LOL* (ok joking, God doesn't spoil His children. He is a good Father!)

I have gone through many problems, and mistakes because of my own fault. I have no one to blame. But through all these mistakes, when I pray, and I learn to just accept I have done a mistake, and I prepare my heart to receive the consequences and be responsible for my actions, God always come into the picture.

I pray, and I told God...its ok God, I understand. I know I have done mistakes, but right now I would just want to pray that You will help me receive the consequences with a peaceful, calm heart and to still be grateful for everything.

GUESS WHAT?!?! He ALWAYS does more than that. He provides alternatives and new solutions to the problems, mistakes, actions that were not even His to bear! And He RELEASE and RELIEF me from all of it. He truly carries my burdens, to this very day! WOW! It is such an honor to have such blessings and favor from Him. LOVE YOU TO BITS DADDY!!

I am so overwhelmed and grateful, that I really need to pen this down. He just blows my mind each time. I don't know how He does it, but He just do that ALL THE TIME. XD

Who would comprehend, the love He FREELY gave
The Angels (and HAZEL) stand amazed. IMPOSSIBLE GRACEEEE

God, You're awesome. Thank you for loving me and honoring me this much. I can never ask for anything more, but for You to just STAY in my life. I promise, I will never take anything for granted.

:)))))))) weeee~~~~ HAPPINESS to the power of infinity!