Monday, March 26, 2007

Two lab reports DOWN!!

Today...i passed up two of my lab reports and boy....it was such a relieved...this morning i was doing my devotion and then the prompting of the Holy Spirit asked me to do some things that i thought was impossible..wasn't sure if I should..anyway i planned to obey... hee....


and another thing was...today i had the conviction that i am gonna finish everything just in time...and true enough i did!...even though i passed it up late one minute.....marks will be deducted...but yea...it was my fault...nobody is to be blamed...but i am sure today is gonna be great.....


today is the first day of Pat Mesiti's conference!...yah!!!....i am so prepared for a renewing breakthrough...i want to write more but time is running out...and my roommate wanted me to update my blog so i did lol :P oh...soon i will upload my bible writing program paper...hehehe...so thrilled....am waiting for a bluetooth lap top so i can send in the pictures...and and and....this coming monday..two more assignments...and a hectic week ahead...but i know God is in control....hazel...you can!...yay! every time there will be a miraculous provision...and today my sweet lil roommate made my day by doing whatever i asked her to in the midst of rush...so sorry if you felt like u were being pushed around ya?...i certainly dont mean to....and i shall buy you a big pack of chocolate one day...lol...and u will surely kill me =P heee......


wednesday...you are coming shi yun!....muahahhahaha...i announced d....so you are obliged to....everyone who is reading will expect you...:P