Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Thank You...




Today I woke up early, but late..read my bible and fell asleep. So I rushed to college running downhill and almost tripped..lesson learnt. Everything went well today. My lecturer dismissed us earlier because the rain is coming soon and she didn't want us to get wet trying to get home...nice lady =)


I came home today...complaining about how hectic things are going to be in this coming weeks...complaining that there is no study break and how impossible it is to cope with five continous days of exams for all my five papers....Feeling a little stressed out because I still have no idea about what I should write in my lab report. Even though this is my first one...I want it to be really good. Something wonderful, something nice. Roommate is watching drama series now. I wish I can watch drama series.....


So I decided to take a break from all these thoughts which are already beginning to choke me silently, I indulge myself in this blog-writting thingie...listening to some nice songs...=) and everything seem so beautiful suddenly..


There are so many things to be thankful for...thankful for psychology, I love this subject and I get to study it!...thankful that two people try waking me up today..thankful for no study break, because without study break there is a longer holiday to spend with my family in hometown...love being at home, sitting quietly on the couch watch my brother play PS 2 with the sound and aroma of my mother's cooking in the background, smell the relaxed atmosphere around, even though overpopulated by mosquitoes, but still....=)


Thankful for something to read, at least I have something to do, thankful that each day I am nearing to my graduation and I can pursue my dream, thankful that I still have a dream to catch...a chance to catch....thankful today it rained...thankful I saw a rainbow - someday I shall learn to catch you rainbow, thankful I have a highlighter to highlight my notes, thankful there is my roommate here to complain stuffs to, thankful that even though we don't talk sometimes, we enjoy each other's presence, thankful....tommorrow can come quickly so I can go to CG..thankful for great friends, great fellowships..thankful....for so many many things...I should start counting my blessings..


Things are made to be beautiful if you see them as through the Creator's eyes...and ugly if you choose to live life as though the whole world owes you..I am so thankful...because in the midst of all these, I took some time to write this and that same little time paired with a beautiful song have taught me to be thankful about something I have today...


Thank You, Jesus. Above all I have You to walk beside me. Someday when I am in heaven, can You teach me how to catch a rainbow?


 


BEAUTIFUL SAVIOR

All my days I will sing the song of gladness
Give my praise to the Fountain of delights
For in my helplessness, You heard my cry
And waves of mercy poured down on my life

Beautiful Savior, wonderful Counselor
Clothed in majesty, Lord of history
You're the way, the Truth and the Life
Star of the mornin, Glorious in holiness
You're the Risen One, Heaven's Champion
And You reign, You reign over all

I will trust in the cross of my Redeemer
I will sing of the LAMB that never fails
Of sins forgiven, of conscience cleared
Of death defeated and life without end 

Beautiful, Beautiful Savior
Wonderful Counselor, beautiful Risen One 

I long to be where the praise is never ending
Yearn to DWELL where the glory never fades
WITH countless worshippers SING one song
And the voices of the nations
Sing worthy, worthy, worthy
Worthy Beautiful, Beautiful One
Jesus You are worthy, beautiful, Beautiful One
Jesus You're worthy, beautiful, Beautiful One
You are worthy, beautiful, Risen One

=Casting Crowns=