Friday, February 28, 2014

Random Rants of Psychology

Officially the most hectic week of my life. A lot of major assignments due this coming week.

But on the contrary, I am thankful that God showed me many things this week. Showed me that the coming days are gonna be exciting, shown me that there are things forming even in church...and that things are all within His hands, everything in control.....and that nobody needs to give up anything.

Good things come to those who waits.

I am also thankful that this week, my lecturer spoke about how as therapists, eventually we will not be satisfied with just individual therapies. Because we begin to realize that the bigger picture affect the individual. Hence the involvement in family therapy, eventually community, and eventually nations.

I am blown away that clinical psychology can actually go to the extent of nations. I mean I know that psychologists are needed for nation work, but never occur to me clinical psychologist. Because dealing with trafficked victims, relief work, forensics, even conflict management between nations...all comes under the umbrella of clinical psychology.

So suddenly the puzzle is pieced together. I answered to God's question...to what extent you want to love....and not realizing how vast this field can be. Attaining this knowledge is just the first step. From there forward, there are many ways I could go. But I am going to cling close to Jesus. Wherever He leads, wherever His will is....there is the best place to be.

Like this clinical psychology....honestly I am dreading and dragging my feet now...having difficulties finishing my assignments and finding researches. Yet at the same time, it feels complete even in the midst of all these worries....because I know I am in His will...

And precisely because of that....I should never give up.

Ok, enough of time dragging and sulking. Haha! Time to go back to work....
For His Kingdom.

Galatians 2:20....remember, Hazel.