Friday, April 1, 2011

Sometimes.....

Sometimes, when I am tired, and I have a lot of things to manage and do...
To complete within a day, and I ALREADY need much more strength and focus and energy than usual (because I am tired), I'd appreciate some peace and quiet (This is especially NECESSARY when I am very tired).


There are times for us to finish up our tasks, there are times to hang around and talk. I don't mind talking, but to me, the setting, the place, the TIME is very important. I need to switch mode. I cannot be at TWO modes at once. I feel very divided. Unless if I am very PEK CHEK and I need an output to rant my feelings. Other than that, I really cannot "layan" talks about many many others. You can talk to me about yourself. But not others.


I realize recently, I kinda feel my privacy invaded when people keep looking for me to just talk. Talk about others, talk about things that will not change or solve anything. Just ranting, gossips, empty talks. What joy does it gives? I don't find it fruitful. Maybe it is an output, of stress release for that person. Sigh...I should be more gracious. But I feel, perhaps, at a time when we are all done with our work, we can talk about it? A better time, when I am more ready to listen?


Have I become an INTROVERT gradually? *gasp*....sign of old age. hahahaha! Hmm....perhaps I am just too tired with the deprived sleep recently. Not very used to it after OFF college life. Easily frust without full 6 hours sleep. LOL. Sigh...alright, I need to keep giving love. Be a good listener. Be patient.


Ultimately....I need to sleep FULL SIX HOURS! I don't care whether it is an aging matter or what. But, without that, anything can drive you up the wall! Like seriously! Lol.

Jialat.