Saturday, July 18, 2009

Now is the Time!

This is it....my one week marathon....

I have been sick for the past two days. So have my members and interns. Well, I am grateful that at least it is before the crazy week starts. The marathon has begun. To me this week is the one week that will sum up the whole season and bridge forth a new beginning. I have been planning this for such a long time. Now finally it is about to come to pass...

I am so excited. I have seen many revelations and build my expectations upon this. This is going to be a week of BREAKTHROUGHS. E30, E45, Outreach members, are you guys ready to shake this TOWN?!

Tuesday-Friday: morning prayer
Thursday: Outreach Big Day
Friday-Saturday: Mission Trip
Sunday: Gala Dinner & Mission Weekend

Charge up guys! It is going to be faith-filled, stretching week...But it will be the most amazing time of your life. Your time is NOW! =)) Through this, you will discover your destiny. Seize the moment. Don't miss the hour!

:)) REAL & RADICAL!!!