Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Malam ini...

Malam ini bulan mengambang....

LOL...

1. I just finished my assignments. Boy, I have not been sleeping for days! The assignment craze. My eyebags look scary

2. To release stress, me and my roommates went to Midvalley to practice "carthasis"...LOL...and we watched "Hulk" to use it as projection to release our natural tendencies to be aggressive...ahahha :P (my goodness, me and my psychology...)

3. I tried on a few nice clothes but all were too big for me. I must eat more to increase the meat on my cheeks...hrmm....and sleep more to unswell my eyes.

4. Camwhoring terribly...took so much pictures...Lazy to upload...

5. Why?...becase the post effect ot assignment is setting in....the migraine starts now.

6. Why blog? because i know my loyal friends who "secretively" peep at my bad haircut (jenny, viry :P :P :P) blog will peep again! =P hahaha...sorry ya no pictures :P

7. Blogging to make blog active

8. lalalala...

9. I am really out of coordination now. Don't know what i am talking about. Brain and body not working coherently. I am going off to bed, yes!

10. Before end, the main purpose i am blogging tonight is to announce something important. Those who constantly peep my blogs :P here here (hopefully the MINT, SMU & LU cluster leaders will read :P)...i shall share this with you:

All cluster, BEWARE!! VU shall by faith 

win once again this year!....

muahahaha!

VU....CHARGEEE!!!

- i have now announced...so VU

got no choice but to buck up ya! =D

- ok nitey nite-